Tournaments are a pure excitement. You compete to the end with a limited number of players, and you all fight for the one prize and honor. The competition level is as high as on live poker tournaments, even though many tournaments are for play money only.
In EvenBet Poker, a player may challenge his skills in all popular online poker tournament variations: Heads Up, Sit and Go, Scheduled, Single or Multi-Table, Shootout, etc. Tournaments run daily according to the schedule in a tournament lobby. To play in any tournament, a player must register before the tournament starts.
Main tournaments rules and basic terms
- If the tournament has a state “Announced” that means, that a tournament is created, but the registration hasn’t yet started.
- State “Registering” means that every authorized user may register for the tournament. For some tournaments, late registration is allowed: then players may register for a short time after the start. Late registration closes after the first player leaves the tournament.
- State “Seating”: a tournament starts and the system distributes players between the tables. It continues during a short time period. The main principle of sitting in EvenBet Poker is to seat players as equal as possible using a minimum number of tables. Distribution between tables is random. Tournament starts simultaneously at all tables.
- “Running”: a tournament is running. Any registered player may watch how it goes.
- “Cancelled”: a tournament is cancelled by game administration or the required number of players wasn’t met.
- “Completed”: a tournament is over.
- As tournament level increases, blind and antes increase also.
- Breaks in tournaments are scheduled, during the break all games at all tables are stopped. If the hand at any table isn’t finished by the break time, the break starts right after the hand is finished.
- If a player loses all his chips, he leaves the tournament. When tournament is completed he gets the prize corresponding to his place. Some tournaments allow re-buys (chips refill during the game) and add-ons. A player may use automatic re-buy and add-on function in this case.